Terms & conditions
Season tickets for entrance to Poppy Cottage Garden are available for £7.50.
- This covers unlimited entrance to the garden during normal opening times* for the ticket holder for one calendar year and ends on December 31st (or at autumn closing if sooner).
- The ticket is non-transferable to another person.
- The ticket contains a code which allows 10% off at www.theflowerbulbcompany.co.uk – this can be used twice in one calendar year for your spring-flowering and summer-flowering bulb orders.
- The 10% off code is only applicable online at www.theflowerbulbcompany.co.uk and does not apply to plants bought from Poppy Cottage Garden.
- Season tickets cannot be used in conjunction with other offers e.g. Gardeners’ World 241 entrance.
- This does not assume entry for the ticket holder to the garden if the garden is shut during normal opening times for any reason e.g. adverse weather, shut for a function or any other reason.
- The season ticket does not include entrance to special events and charity days.
- Gift vouchers are available on request.
- Vouchers for entry are valid at any time during normal opening hours*.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other offers e.g. Gardeners’ World 241 entrance.
- An entrance voucher does not assume entry for the holder to the garden if the garden is shut during normal opening times for any reason e.g. adverse weather, shut for a function or any other reason.
- A voucher for the tea room cannot be used if the tea room is shut, even if the garden is open – please check the website for times this may happen (usually the beginning or the end of the season or in bad weather).
- Garden entrance vouchers are not valid for entry to special events.
*Normal opening times are 12.30 to 5pm Sunday to Thursday, last entry 4.30 pm, April to September, please check times during other months. The garden may be shut during this time for any reason, although this is unlikely, in very bad weather please check our social media accounts for news. Please check the website and social media for any planned closures.